Get rid of Cigarette Smell
Bakhoor, also known as incense, is a traditional method for removing unpleasant odors and adding a pleasant scent to a room. It is made from natural ingredients such as wood chips, resin, and essential oils. Even Air fresheners/Natural Mists are used to remove cigarette smells. To remove the cigarette smell effectively -
- Light the Bakhoor: Place the Bakhoor on a Dukhni smokeless burner or use charcoal burner.
- Allow it to burn: Allow the Bakhoor to burn for a few minutes until the fragrance begins to fill the room.
- Extinguish the Bakhoor: Once the room is filled with Bakhoor scent, extinguish the Bakhoor by blowing it out or smothering it with a lid.
- Repeat as needed: Repeat the process as needed to remove the cigarette smell.
- Use Natural Mists: Use Natural Mists to freshen the room and neutralize the smell of cigarette smoke.
Explore Dukhni Bakhoor & Natural Mist